Sr. Software Engineer (Java)
Aspirent is an employee-owned, local model, management consulting firm allowing top talent to have a personal stake in their firm’s success. We work to ensure we have the best consultants working with the best clients. We want to transform the way professional services are delivered. We all share a passion in the pursuit of our work and will bring solution innovation, professionalism, and measurable value to our clients. Our founding partners are seasoned management consulting professionals with over a century of combined experience helping global Fortune 100 companies solve strategic business problems. For each of our service offerings, Aspirent consultants utilize the latest best practices to address our client’s needs. Depending on the specific engagement requirements, we will either adopt the processes and methods of our clients or utilize standard techniques from our process tool kits. We have three guiding principles in how we conduct our business:
- Quality client delivery and 100% customer satisfaction trump everything else.
- We understanding our client’s business, and will work side-by-side to jointly accomplish their vision, mission and goals.
- The satisfaction and associated retention of our consultants is key to our long-term success. Every Aspirent employee will have a personal stake in their client’s and Aspirent’s success.
- Provide full cycle technical development and system design
- Support the design and creation of technical specifications for development projects of medium to major complexity
- Independently analyze the impacts of vendor-provided updates and upgrades to the system Analyze programming solutions using J2EE
- Provide production support with the analysis, design, programming and testing of solutions to production problems from medium to major complexity
- Support development of test scenarios and test cases
Methodology - (One or more of the following):
- Paired Programming
- Test Driven Development
Technology - (One or more of the following):
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Java 7+
- Spring MVC
- Cloud Development
Tools - (One or more of the following):
- Jenkins (Continuous improvement)
- Pivotal Tracker